Friday, March 31, 2023

The Orb of life.

The feeling of being rental on the world is precise and evident. 
Are we all living on rent? 
Yes we are, on this beautiful planet Earth 🌎

Can you imagine a planet you could live on? I suppose not, no planet could give you 21% of oxygen that we get on Earth, not even the Moon.
The Moon looks beautiful from far away but mere sustainance isn't opted for living. Perhaps beauty is what we see, from far away rather than to live with.

Such a low esteem and love for the planet we live in for. 
Let's spread some positivity and Reduce Reuse and Recycle the beautiful lush green beauty of our Orb of life. 🌳

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mind is Blogged- Poem

My mind is blogged, Blogged in the fog of thoughts 💬 Where I have lost all my pensivity In search of a new positivity ➕ With the gloomy day...