Thursday, May 26, 2022

Black Swans in Mysore Zoo!

The Self- Written Story of a Black Swan!

The Black swan was never happy with the way she looked, never satisfied with how different she was from other beautiful white swans. She always felt incomplete and undesirable about her self, often looking at her reflecting in water and telling to her self, what have I done to turn up like this? What did I do to deserve this life.

One day while thinking and reflecting about her self the same way she kept swimming, she heard a beautiful little child on a pulpit scream" WOW! Mom Look its a "Beautiful Black Swan!". 'I want to click its picture, can you please click it for me'?? 

The Swann looked in aw and wondered am I really beautiful? She went to all her bunch of black swans and they all boasted together!


 It seems like the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but the beauty appreciated reaches the heart!

I would like to share my thought of, keep reminding yourself and others as to what they are doing, or how they look is just perfect and beautiful, rather commenting on the odds. Such an affirmation does not only let them grow from within but also you as a person!


That's it folks!

Thanks for reading it all and P.S: I had clicked both these pictures at Mysore Zoo- Karnataka!

COMMENT HOW YOU FIND THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mind is Blogged- Poem

My mind is blogged, Blogged in the fog of thoughts 💬 Where I have lost all my pensivity In search of a new positivity ➕ With the gloomy day...