Thursday, May 26, 2022

Bright Day to Begin Inking!

I have to confess its been ages, I have penned my feelings down. Back in 2012, I use to write a lot, the 17 year old me had a lot of enthusiasm in writing everything that was important I feel.

 I would write diaries, maintain them, gosh the slam books! 

Alas, things changed from the life of 12 year old to 17 and as I write this down starting the journey of blogging in the year 2022 which marks me, 27 years of my life. 

Guess not the least age to begin writing again from!

I love Photography, its my passion. I find beauty everywhere, despite all odds I feel that the world is so charismatic and is filled with colors and blossoms everywhere around!💮💮💮


This is a picture i had captured outside my house. Isn't it beautiful? Cloud puffs, Sunshine and Green Trees!🌳🌞
I feel blessed to witness the beauty and most of all, I feel happier to blog and share it with the world!

Lately, I've been thinking about the parallel universe. Do you think they exist?

I THINK THEY DO!
Comment below if you feel so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mind is Blogged- Poem

My mind is blogged, Blogged in the fog of thoughts 💬 Where I have lost all my pensivity In search of a new positivity ➕ With the gloomy day...