Saturday, April 1, 2023

My Mind is Blogged- Poem

My mind is blogged,
Blogged in the fog of thoughts 💬
Where I have lost all my pensivity
In search of a new positivity ➕
With the gloomy days and gloomy nights why should I feel so melancholy tonight 🌃
I guess it's the pain which has no gain
I have ineffable mountains of tremors ⛰️
And I choose to vaugue it all in utmost humor.
Where it trails through my face are my tears 
Perhaps they only shed my utterable fears.

Strong as it seems to be as I appear,
A thousand miles I would wish to just disappear.. 
I have profused myself with hurdles and humps
But there would sure be a rainbow🌈 in the mist of this dump.. 

P.S; One of my favourite works! ✨☺️

  1. #Poetry
  2. #Poem
  3. #Verse
  4. #Rhyme
  5. #CreativeWriting
  6. #SpokenWord
  7. #PoetryCommunity
  8. #WrittenWord
  9. #PoetryLovers
  10. #Wordsmith
  11. #ExpressYourself
  12. #PoetryIsLife
  13. #EmotionalVerse
  14. #ArtisticExpression
  15. #PoetryCorner
  16. #HeartfeltPoetry
  17. #WordArt
  18. #PoetryGram
  19. #InkAndVerse
  20. #PoeticSoul

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mind is Blogged- Poem

My mind is blogged, Blogged in the fog of thoughts 💬 Where I have lost all my pensivity In search of a new positivity ➕ With the gloomy day...